Friday, March 6, 2015

OOTD

{Cold Days and Long Drives}





It was a beautiful day so a long drive was much needed. Sometimes it's nice to go for a drive in the country where the traffic is limited and the stereo is loud. The road was full of snow covered trees so I had to pull over and take a few pictures! Since it wasn't freezing I was able to layer less and wear jeans with holes.... Finally! I am super in love with these jeans, I haven't worn them in forever and now I can't stop. Don't you love when that happens? Hope you all are having a wonderful day, talk soon! xx 

 {Outfit Details}  
Scarf: Aritzia
Coat: No longer available online {Wilfred Free, Aritzia}
Boyfriend Jeans: Zara 
Booties: Spring
Sunglasses: Ray-Ban Aviator
FOLLOW ME/SUBSCRIBE:

SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig