Monday, June 29, 2015

What I Wore

Dainty Jewellery & Comfy Clothes 



Casual summer nights & after work comfy clothes! There is nothing I love more than coming home after work and putting on my comfy clothes. You don't have to look like a slump in comfy clothes. Look for joggers! Joggers are basically comfortable sweat pants that you can wear in public! I added a printed boyfriend tee to stay extra comfortable. The print adds more to the outfit, making it look even more put together for casual wear, so easy! 
For my jewellery I have been mixing and match my necklaces, even mixing metals! I don't see the issue with silver and gold together, I personally like the contrast! Dainty jewellery is perfect for stacking. My name plate necklace has been a favourite of mine ever since I got it. It just goes with everything and hangs nicely on the neck. Plus I find it so hard to find anything with my name on it, ever since I was a child. I never got a key chain with my name on it, but now I have necklace that I cant stop wearing!

This website has so many designs, styles and colours to choose! I would suggest checking them out if you cant find them in stores.

Details:
Top: Dynamite
Bottoms: Aritzia
Necklace: Gold (gifted) 
Name Necklace: My Name Necklace Website

Talk Soon,
FOLLOW/SUBSCRIBE
BLOGLOVIN

Check out my latest video: 
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig