Friday, May 9, 2014

The Little Black Book

 Feature Fridays 

New segment happening on my blog! Every Friday I will be featuring one of my favourite fashion items, style tips, beauty tips, trends; who I am inspired by at the moment and so on. This segment is going to be a mix of different things but that's the fun of it! I think Fridays just got even better. 

This Fridays feature is The Little Black Book of Style; by Nina Garcia 
I saw this book at chapters not to long ago and new I had to get my hands on it. So happy I laid my eyes on it because this book has everything you need to know about styling and 
what to look for when shopping. Also tips on what to wear to certain events in your life. 


This book is full of tips and tricks too make your closet something you've dreamed of.  Nina did a great job sharing tips on how to save money when shopping and what to look for. A closet makeover. here are also Q&A from famous designers such as; Vera Wang,  Christian Loubitan, Ralph Lauren, Michael Kors and many more. Garcia empowers woman to feel good and look good. Once you look good and are being your true self, you will feel even better. With so many trends and people to follow, this read brings you back down to earth and helps focus on yourself. Great job Nina! I recommend this book too any girl serious about fashion and look good. Defiantly one to add to your collection! 

"Style comes from knowing who you are and who you want to be in the world" 

Get the book here: Chapters

SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig