Friday, June 19, 2015

What I Wore

Colour Block & Jewelled



The weather has been so up and down, I usually end up wearing 3 outfits a day.  But this week we have finally had some sunshine! Today I'm wearing this colour block & jewelweed tee that can be dressed up or down. I paired it with my basic black skort and taupe & gold sandals. I love the taupe and white combo on this shirt. It makes it so easy to dress up or down for the summer. Colour Block is always popular in the summer but if your not a fan of bright colours, find a neutral!
The jewels on the top make for an easy built in statement necklace. 
I also through my hair up because I was not in the mood to style it... we all have those days right?!
Details:
Skort: Aritzia
Shoes: Guess (a few years ago)
Sunglasses: Rayban
Bag: Marc Jacobs

Talk Soon,
FOLLOW/SUBSCRIBE

SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig