Friday, March 20, 2015

Top Spring Pieces



Spring is here! It is officially the first day of spring and I could not be happier to finally see some grass and the sunshine! I am also super excited to put the parka to rest and pull out my spring apparel! Here are my top five fashion items for the Spring. These are the basics, I could go on and on about all the wonderful clothing items spring has to offer but these are the staple pieces, ya know the basics? I'm all about the basics. 

Boyfriend Jeans. Need I say more? Next. 

Zara • Abercrombie • Urban Outfitters

Leather Jacket

Now I know your thinking these are only good for the fall, but no. Leather jackets are the perfect jacket all year round. They are great for those cooler days before the warm summer heat hits.  They also make you look super cool, because that's important! I love leather jackets and now everyone is making them! You can find beautiful real leather ones in different styles and colours. For my girls on a budget (holla), you can find them at Forever 21, H&M, Zara & the list goes on. 
Still not down for black in the spring? That's okay girl, change it up with a beige or pastel pink leather jacket. You'll keep warm & feel bright. 
All Saints • Forever 21 (Beige) • H&M

Oversized White Button Down 

There is nothing more classic than a white button down shirt. A clean white shirt will go with anything. It is perfect for the day time and can transition into the nighttime with the right accessories. Pairing an oversized button down with boyfriend jeans and heels makes you look effortlessly put together. It is so casual that this look is perfect for those warm days, even without a jacket.
Madewell • Urban Outfitters • Aritzia

Flats

Because who else is sick of wearing boots? Flats are the perfect in-between shoe during the spring months. For days where sandals just won't cut it, there are sooo many styles of flats. You can dress any pair up or down. Bordeaux shoes are huge right now and the bigger the point the better. I love pointed shoes, for us short girls, pointed shoes make us look taller. Can I get an Amen? I have been in love with these Steve Madden gold flats with beige leather, they are a perfect neutral with a little sass oh and a point... can't forget the point. 
Steve Madden • Zara • Forever 21

Cream Hobo Bag
Alright I surrender. I am a hoarder for black bags, that is pretty much all I have. This year I am finally branching out of my comfort zone and bringing some beige into my life. I am looking for a big, throw everything in it kind of bag. I am in love with this Rebecca Minkoff Bucket Bag. I think the colour is perfect and the style is casual. Perfect for the spring & summer. If you are not into large bags in the summer, envelope style clutches are my favourite, and nude will go with everything! 
Rebecca Minkoff • Zara • Aldo



I hope you all enjoyed my top five spring pieces! This is always constantly growing as the months go by but it is only the beginning. What are your top 5 pieces? I would love to know! Also don't forget to click on the links provided to find some great pieces for spring! Talk soon xx 

FOLLOW ME/SUBSCRIBE
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig