Sunday, December 14, 2014

Winter OOTD

Daytime Winter Look




Todays simple winter look, using my favourite basics.  
I love big knit sweaters in the winter. They are so comfy and feel like a warm blanket throughout the day, nothing more comforting! I paired this knit sweater with pleather pants. I think every girl needs pleather pants in their lives, they are my favourite staple item! To dress this look up more for a lunch date or even at night, I paired it with burgundy heels which ties the whole look together. I was inspired by this berry lipstick that compliments the shoes perfectly. 

I am officially home in Ottawa for the holidays, snow is on the ground and in the air. I can't wait to celebrate the holidays with all my loved ones, more holiday looks will be coming so stay tuned!! xx 

Details: Click the links below 
Kint Sweater: Joe Fresh, (similar one)
Pleather Pants: H&M
Shoes: Aldo 
Purse: Rebecca Minkoff MINI MAC
Lipstick: Lancome 

SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig