Sunday, December 28, 2014

Recent Favorites: Beauty

Recent Beauty Favourites

Here are a few beauty favourites I've been loving recently. 

This foundation has been my go-to lately, the coverage is medium to full and build-able. This foundation leaves my skin looking natural and not totally matte which I prefer. It covers my blemishes and lasts all day long! I rarely have to touch up as well. I recommend this foundation to anyone with blemishes who likes a full coverage look.  

Recently tried this primer, it has a matte texture to it and easily buffs into the skin before my foundation. I like how it controls my oil and keeps my makeup in place for the entire day! It also tames any redness which is a plus.  

All time favourite beauty tool, just stocked up on a couple more. I can't live without this tool, it buffs my foundation into my skin without moving it. I love the finish it gives with no brush strokes on the skin. If you haven't tried this, you need too! 

Since Ive been home, I borrowed this cleanser from my mom and fell in love! The best cleanser I have used. I have trouble with acne and I noticed better results in 1st day of use. It rammed my redness completely and I have not broken out since using it. I am soooo happy I found this cleanser. It is pricey but a little goes a long way. You need the slightest amount and it turns into a soft foam cleanser quick. 

This is my first CND polish Ive used and I am very happy with the results. This is a weekly polish, stating it will last up to a week without chipping! Some of my nails started chipping on the 6th day, but that's good enough for me! I was using Essie for a bit and found it would chip within two days of use(Even using a topcoat & base coat). I am really happy with this polish and the colour I picked out as it is perfect for the Holiday season. 

Tis the Season. After having my eye on this lipstick for forever it seems, I finally grabbed it and could not be more pleased. The perfect matte red lipstick for the holidays! This lipstick has blue undertones and is long lasting since its matte. I have been wearing this colour non stop. If you are looking for the perfect matte red, this is the one! 


SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig