Wednesday, December 3, 2014

All About the Pants

Coloured Bottoms 
Coloured pants were a big trend a few years ago, and I think they can make a comeback. When I recently went through my closet I noticed 8 pairs of black bottoms and only dark denim. I knew I needed a change. Black Friday just happened so as any fashion lover would, I went to a few stores that I knew had sales going on. I was lucky enough to grab a pair of my favourite pants from Zara at 30% off! Okay, sooo they may not be bright and stand out but at least they are not black. I am so in love with these forest green pants that I haven't been able to take them off! Maybe its because they remind me of an Elf and Christmas is around the corner.. BUT these pants are great for adding some extra colour to a black and white wardrobe like mine. I paired these pants today with a fuzzy sweater and some knee high boots! I already feel the winter wind and I don't think Im ready for it.





SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig