Thursday, December 18, 2014

Snow Day

Keep Warm..








Tis the season to bundle up! It was a snowy day with gloomy skies today. Here is how I stayed warm outside this afternoon. Investing in a pair of waterproof boots is key to staying warm in the winter. These sorrels remind me of my childhood when every kid had a pair! They made a huge comeback these past few years and I love them. They are perfect for walking through the snow and slush. A parka is another very key item for living in Canada. I love the length of this parka and how it covers almost my entire body, (short probs). I added a red scarf for a pop of colour and a hat so my hair won't get totally soaked. I'm happy the snow has just begun and has not yet hit -30... dreading that day. All outfit details will be listed below.
Bundle Up & Stay Warm. 

About the Look: 
Parka: Aritzia
Boots: Sorel
Hat: Topshop


SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig