Friday, February 5, 2016

#BAKINGWITHCASS


NOT YOUR MOTHERS MILKSHAKE 







#FREAKSHAKES

WHAT YOU NEED: 
Milk ( I used 1% & it was fine) 
Ice-cream, duh
White Chocolate Melts
Milk Chocolate
Sprinkles
Donuts
Skor Pieces
White Chocolate
Whip Cream 
Straws
Mason Jason 

Honestly anything your mom wouldn't let you have as a kid would work! Be creative!

Milkshake Recipe: 
1/3 cup of Milk
1 3/4 cup of Ice-cream 
Blend until smooth! 

These were so fun to make, not to mention they taste amazing & take desert to a whole new level! This would be so fun to make for a party or get together, its way different from a typical cake or cookies your mom would make. If you recreate these, #bakingwithcass or tag me @roseblvdblog I would love to see what you guys make! 

Hope you guys enjoyed this treat! 
Talk soon,
Subscribe to my Blog
Subscribe to my Channel

SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig