Monday, October 13, 2014

OOTD • Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving!
     Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend with family and friends. So much to be thankful for in this beautiful life. Could not have been happier to be home for the weekend with my family and friends eating amazing food. Back to the city for now though.

Blanket Scarves and Fur, perfect for this autumn day! Safe to say it was "sweater weather", no jacket was needed today. I love how cozy and put together this outfit is, perfect for a turkey filled dinner. Links will be left done below of what I wore. Hope you all had a great weekend xx 





                 

FIND IT HERE:
Pants - Abercrombie (trust me I know)
Shoes - Aldo (similar) 

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13039859/?claim=4tgmc4d4665">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig