Monday, October 20, 2014

Favorites

Things I've Been Loving 
hello october



Few things I've been into this month. October has to be one of my favourite months of the year, I love everything about fall, and the weather is starting to cool down which means layering is around the corner. I love layering lace bralets with light t-shirts and tank tops, add a cardigan or a blazer with this wool hat and you are ready for fall. 

Any colour that is burgundy or plum is what I am in love with around this time of year, I love the shade Rebel from Mac and this new polish from Essie called Macks, is a beautiful deep red with a couple of coats.

Details: 
Lace Bralet - Aritzia
   Wool Hat - Urban Outfitters
Lipstick - Mac Cosmetics
Nail polish - Essie

SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig