Saturday, October 25, 2014

Nova Scotia

East Coast Weekends 
 Happy Saturday! So happy to be on reading week and even happier to have received a surprise plane ticket to visit my love this past weekend in Wolfville, Nova Scotia. Long distance is hard but the outcome is even better. Quick outfit I wore this morning on our way to brunch, with overcast skies and light showers throughout the day, it made for messy hair and cold hands. I'm seriously in love with this blanket scarf though. 




With a quick pack before I left, and a limited closet since I was back home for a few days. The scarf and jacket sort of clash but for the weather I had to make an exception to stay warm. 

DETAILS
Jacket: Aritzia (colour not available anymore) 
Scarf: Aritzia
Pants:Zara
Shoes: The Gap 

SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig