Tuesday, January 31, 2017

January Playlist

          
Something new for the blog.
I want to start opening up more and sharing more personal information this year since I tend to keep all my thoughts to myself. Each month I want to share with you songs that I helped get through the month. I am a huge music lover so if you ever want to see what I'm listening to, check out my Spotify, I'm always listening to new artists, throwbacks and different genres. Tbh I've been stuck listening to Post Malones album all month with a few added tracks to distract myself. 



Here's January,
Motion - Tano
As If - Blaque 
247 - David Correy 
Sooner or Later - Aaron Carter 
T-shirt - Migos
Escape - Kehlani 
Undercover - Kehlani 
Foolish - Ashanti 
Feel - Post Malone 
Money Made Me Do It - Post Malone 
Nothing Without You - The Weeknd 
Ooouuu - William Singe 
Work Remix - A$AP Ferg
Romantic - NOTD Remix 
Malibu - 24hrs ft. Post Malone

Spotify Playlists:
Mellow Bars
Lush Vibes 

Hiphop Central 

SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig