Sunday, January 25, 2015

Valentines Day Inspired

    Hair & Makeup Tutorial // Naked 3 Pallet 

Hey everyone! So since it's 2015 now, one of my goals for this year was to start a Youtube channel.. at some point. When I decided to make a tutorial for a simple makeup & hair look, I knew the easiest way would be too show it with a video. So here it is! I am no professional this is just a look I came up with using a few products. Hope you guys enjoyed & would like me to continue with more videos. xx




Products Used
Naked 3 Pallet 
Trick, Knooner, Limit, Burnout, Dust, Strange 
Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
Revlon Colorstay Linear
Too Faced Chocolate Soleil
Too Faced Papa Peach Blush
Rimmel Eastend Snob
Lancome Pale Lip Cream
 Sultra 1.5'' Curling Wand


SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig