Thursday, January 22, 2015

Teeth Whitening

Natural At Home Teeth Whitening
Today I thought I would share a super simple teeth whitening routine that I do at home. I love how easy this is and it actually works! I've been doing this for a couple of years now and really enjoy it. My teeth are far from perfect but doing this before a night out really shines them up! I also use all whitening tooth products which will also help keep them stain free. Hope you guys enjoyed this and try it out for yourselves! 


All you are going to need is Lemon, Baking Soda & a Q-Tip 


Add a teaspoon of baking soda into a small bowl and squeeze half a lemon inside. This will cause the baking soda to bubble. Once it starts bubbling stir the mixture all together until it becomes a paste like substance.



Once all mixed together, wipe your teeth from all excess plaque or saliva before brushing the paste on. Take a Q-Tip and begin brushing the mixture all over your teeth. 
Leave this on for a minute and then gentle brush your teeth as usual, now you have shiny clean teeth! 

Do not leave this on for any longer than a minute, the acid may strip your enamel. 


SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig