Saturday, January 17, 2015

OOTD

Boyfriend Style 



Happy Saturday! Casual outfit of the day today infused by boyfriend jeans and my boyfriends hat. Love throwing on a hat on casual days, its an easy accessory to add more to an outfit. I have been obsessed with these jeans lately & can't seem to take them off. Baring the cold in these has definitely been my only struggle. Ugh can it be summer already? My weekend will consist of tons of homework.. the joy of another semester. So excited for a few exciting weekends coming up that I will totally be blogging about xx What's your favourite accessory for casual days? 


Details:
NYY New Era Ball Cap 
Boyfriend Jeans - Urban Outfitters
Button Up -Aritzia
Shoes - Aldo - Soldout (Similar)

SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig