Friday, November 14, 2014

BLOG LAUNCH

ROSE BLVD.


I am so excited to announce that Rose Boulevard is my new blog! After growing and wanting more from my blog than when I first started, I knew at some point I needed a change. I wanted the blog to reflect more of my style and who I am. This was a hard decision because I have worked so hard from the beginning to achieve the attention I have now and I did not want to throw that all away. Rose Boulevard is my new blog name with a new look. I still have all my posts from before on here if you want to go back and take a look! Safe to say I am very happy to finally launch Rose Blvd. The layout reflects more my style, simplicity and minimal. I really hope you guys enjoy it as much as I do, and I am very excited for more to come! This is just the beginning, let me know what you think in the comments!


SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig