Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Eyebrow Routine

All About the Brow 
There is no doubt that everyone is talking about eyebrows, the good ones and the bad ones. Eyebrows are a staple to any makeup look, even before the craze began. Here are my favourite brow products that I have been using for almost a year now and safe to say I don't think I will stop. The legendary brow queen Anastasia Beverly Hills has all you need for the perfect look. Almost a step by step of how I fill in my eye brows, Hope you enjoy! 

BEAUTY TIP: Give the tweezers a rest, yes they are great for stubborn hairs but do not use tweezers to pluck and shape your eyebrows, get them done! You won't regret getting your eyebrows done the proper way by either waxing, sugaring or threading. 


Products: 
Quo Angled Eye Shadow Brush 
Eyebrow Spoolie 

First,
I outline the arch and end of my brow with the brow wiz pencil. 

Second,
I fill in the arch and end of brow with the dark brown shade in the duo powder using my angled brush. Do light handed strokes so they don't look stiff. I then use the light powder to fill in the front of the brow so they don't look to harsh. 



Third,
Using the spoolie brush I will soften the hairs and blend the powder together. Always brush your eyebrows for a more natural look. 


Fourth, 
To finish off the eyebrows, you can set them using a tinted or clear eyebrow gel. I use the clear mascara from Maybelline and it works great to keep the hairs in place all day! 



Final, 
The finish brow, simple and natural.



Enjoy! 
Cassandra xx
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig