Tuesday, February 9, 2016

EASY VALENTINES DAY TREATS













VALENTINES DAY

is right around the corner, 
If you are celebrating with your loved one, girlfriends or watching Netflix in bed on your couch,
you neeeed to try these treats!
They are super easy to make & so instagram worthy. 

CHOCOLATE PRETZEL RODS

1 package of pretzel rods
White chocolate melts
Heart Shaped Sprinkles
Instructions
Melt chocolate melts, 30 seconds at a time a 7 power level on your microwave so it does not burn 
Grab pretzel rod
Dip rod into white chocolate melts, covering the top half
Roll in sprinkles
Place on tray with tin foil or parchment paper
Place in fridge to harden
Enjoy 

HEART DECO COOKIES

Heart shaped sugar cookies 
(I used Pillsbury because i could not find a heart cookie cutter at my grocery store) 
I recommend making your own from scratch. I thought they would be way bigger but they turned out super tiny, almost like one bit cookies
Follow Box Instructions
Leave to completely cool
DECORATE
I used the rest of my white chocolate melts to dip the cookies in, followed by red food gel & black food gel
You can be super creative with these, I made these for my School Store, incorporating DT & TO (downtown & toronto) 
I really want to make more but I feel like v-day will be over by the time I get around to it
They also look so cute in photos so insta away! 

Hope you all have a wonderful day, whatever it is you are doing! 
Drink lots of wine, followed by lots of chocolate! 

Talk Soon, 

SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig