Tuesday, January 12, 2016

My Every Day Makeup Look


New year, same neutral love!

This has been my go to look for the past few weeks now. I am obsessed with this new MAC eyeshadow I bought. I cant believe it's my first one i have ever bought, I am totally in love! I am also so excited that it is 2016, so many exciting things are planned for this year already. Let me know what you guys think and if you have any other MAC eyeshadow recommendations for me to try!


Products Used:
Marc Jacobs Light Filtering Contour Palette 
Benefit Hoola Bronzer 
Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow - Dark Brown 
Too Faced Shadow - Heaven
MAC Shadow - Saddle
Kat Von D Tattoo Liner - Trooper
Lancome Doll Lashes Mascara 
Mac Whirl Lip Liner 
YSL Rouge Volupte
Urban Decay Setting Spray

Talk Soon, 
FOLLOW & SUBSCRIBE


SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig