Friday, September 5, 2014

Favorites

Obsessing Over
no need for therapy.  
A few things I've been loving this month.
|Lorac. Pro. Palette.| Pretty much all that needs to be said. Although this palette has been around for a while, it is only located in the States, so during my latest visit across the boarder this was my number one item on my list to grab. AA+,  Affordable and Amazing, these pigments are perfect and easily blend-able. With 8 matte colours and 8 shimmer, the looks are unstoppable. I highly recommend this palette if you don't already have it! 

A few things I've been loving this month. Rediscovered these ray bans that haven't gotten enough love lately. Have to say they put an edge onto any look I style. Check out the products below and get your hands on them! 

 |Rayban Club Master|

|Midi Rings| Forever 21       |Necklace| Forever 21       |OPI Nail Polish| Alpine Snow 

|Marc Jacobs 36mm Watch|

Details







SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig